Am I a sirian starseed? If you have been asking yourself this question, that’s often an indication that you are one! Starseeds are very advanced souls, who possess knowledge that date back hundreds of thousands of years.
Starseeds originate from many different star systems, planets, galaxies, dimensions and parallel universes. Some of the most well known starseeds are the Pleiadians, Sirians, Avians, Orions, Reptilians, Arcturians, Andromedans and Lyrans.
In order to help you find out if you are one of them, I’ve written a few posts on the different starseed types so that you can join the dots and discover where you are from.
In this article I am going to focus on the Sirian starseed (alson known as Sirius starseed), their common traits, origin and mission.
What is a sirian starseed?
Sirian starseeds are beautiful and benevolent souls who have been around a lot longer than humans. They have visited Earth many times during the planet’s history and have shared their wisdom on many fields such as maths and astronomy. Their contribution has been essential to help humanity to ascend and shift to the new Earth.
They tend to work in creative areas such as arts, music and writing or as healers and mystics.
The Sirian starseed aims to teach mankind about their true state in the universe. Sirians intent to balance the planet’s energies by bringing love, harmony and different forms of healing. As most starseeds, they want to help humans evolve by teaching how to feel and express unconditional love.
Sirian starseed origin
Sirian starseeds origin from Sirius. Sirius is also known as the “Dog Star”, due to its prominence in the Canis Major constellation that actually looks like a dog.
Sirius appears very bright because of its proximity to the solar system. It is one of Earth’s nearest neighbours. Sirius is also a binary star consisting of Sirius A and Sirius B.
Sirius A is about twice as massive as the sun and it is one of the brightest stars in the Earth’s sky. Sirius B is a smaller star and known for being the home to water beings. It is said that Sirius A gave us Ascended Masters like Jesus and Mother Mary.
Sirian starseed mission
Starseeds can have many different missions and not all of them have good intentions based on love. Fortunately, Sirians are part of the starseed types who came to Earth to teach and help humans.
The Sirian starseed mission is to teach mankind about their true mission in the universe, help them heal and navigate through their spiritual awakening.
They aim to facilitate ascension and enlightenment so that humans can join other species who have already ascended. It is believed that humans will evolve to an improved version of Sirians.
Sirius starseeds fulfill their mission by going on their own personal consciousness evolution journey first and experiencing the human condition. At some point in their lives, Sirians go through a starseed awakening and that’s the moment when their mission becomes clear to them.
Spiritual awakening is not an easy process but fortunately for Sirians, this is often easier as they are more innately attuned to the spiritual plane.
Once Sirians are able to balance their energies, they become fully equipped to pursue the mission they have on Earth.
Sirian starseed appearance
The Sirian starseed appearance can be very diverse, but generally, Sirius souls like to use their creativity when it comes to selecting their style. They are not afraid of tattoos or piercings and anything that helps them express themselves. Sometimes they are labeled as hippies, punks or eccentric, just because they are not afraid of being themselves. However, this can have an impact on them because Sirian starseeds hate labels and stereotypes.
Sirian starseed symbols
As Sirian starseeds origin from the Sirius constellation, the Sirian starseed symbols are usually associated with the “dog star”. You will see this symbol in many products and spiritual articles related to Sirius.
Sirian starseed traits
Still not sure if you are a Sirian starseed? Here are some Sirian starseed traits that you might identify with.
- Kind, gentle and sensitive
- Lead a simple life (don’t like to complicate things, appreciate simple pleasures)
- Open-minded and straight forward
- Strong characters (fighter spirit, not used to feeling fear)
- Intelligent and knowledgeable (have inquisitive minds)
- Future orientated (Dislike focusing on the past.)
- Dislike confrontation or anger
- Animals and nature lovers (especially attracted to dogs, cats, whales and dolphins)
- Loners (mostly introverts, it’s hard to get really close to them)
- Uninterested or inattentive to trivial details (bored easily)
- Daydreamers (Their inner world often feels more interesting than the outer world.)
- Honest (They are extremely trustworthy and expect the same in return.)
- Don’t like labels (They express themselves in any way that they feel is true to who they are.)
- Well balanced (Calm, stable and resourceful even in the most difficult moments.)
- Hard to express feelings (They bury emotions as they don’t like “drama” in their lives.)
- Trust issues (They prefer to be in small, close-knit groups that they can trust.)
- Humorous when they trust (their personalities can become quirky and fun.)
- Extremely loyal friends and partners
- Very focused (Task orientated and hardworking)
- Masters of manifesting (know how to use their thoughts to manifest their reality)
- Fantastical and mystical (They produce many great wizards, shamans, healers…)
- Egypt and pyramids (Deeply interwoven into the ancient practices of Ancient Egypt. Many of Sirius Starseeds have been used to live in ancient Egypt, and they still feel their hearts drawn to the Pyramids and Sphinxes.
So, are you a Sirian starseed or do you have a Sirian starseed friend? I hope this article helped you clearing your doubts.
Love and light x